Lijit Ad Wijit

Sunday, March 30, 2008

'Erin' on the side of caution

It looks like I have some competition for my dream wife.
A friend pasted me this link yesterday informing me that Playboy readers think that Erin Andrews is the hottest sportscaster on TV.
Tell me something I don't know, Hef & Co.
By now my recent surge of puppy love has been well-documented by none other than yours truly. But I was still holding out hope that the rest of you creeps hadn't noticed my former Florida-Gators-basketball-dancer-turned-tame-bachelorette was the hottest thing in sports since the Mitchell Report.
Too bad for you all that I've already met her and told her of my intentions to be her co-worker at ESPN someday, although I promise not to get the company sued.
What I did leave out though were my marriage plans. It's safe to assume she doesn't read my blog, so the element of surprise will be as strong as my heartbeat when I fall to one knee.

No comments: