Lijit Ad Wijit

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I need a haircut

I shot myself in the foot yesterday. I wrote on my Frederick News-Post blog that I wouldn't cut my hair until the Orioles get back above .500 (or when school starts on Aug. 27). Tonight's loss/demoralization to the Red Sox ensures that I'll be waiting until at least after the All-Star break to visit the barber shop.

I don't plan on the Orioles bailing me out before school starts so I'll go for the Rickie Fowler look and see if that helps my golf game for the rest of the summer.

The Orioles are two games below .500 with one game left against Boston before the break (that only one player, George Sherrill, will participate in. I think Sherrill has five blown saves in the last two weeks so he's clearly the best choice). Then they start an 11-game homestand. As I said in the blog, if they don't pull it off then I could look like Robinson Crusoe by the time I go back to school.

No comments: