Lijit Ad Wijit

Saturday, April 5, 2008

They're grrrrrreat!

Congrats to the Memphis Tigers on the National Championship game berth. I didn't think they had it in them.
Unfortunately I didn't watch too much of the game because I was covering a story about a man exposing himself to women on our campus.
I did get to see CDR tea-bag Kevin Love on a baseline jam. Damn, Kev.
I don't know what it is that keeps UCLA and Ben Howland from getting over the hump but they're turning into the Philadelphia Eagles of the NCAA Basketball tournament.
This result is something many people may have seen coming with all the buzzer-beaters and assists from the refs the Bruins got in the last two months.
Nonetheless, take this one in while you can because you won't see Derrick Rose or Kevin Love in a college uniform again.

No comments: